Findway F100 3D Floor Liner (1st Row & 2nd Row)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Take advantage of our free shipping!
TPE, or thermoplastic elastomer, is an ideal material for car floor liners due to its strength, flexibility, and durability. It offers improved resistance to extreme temperatures, easier installation, and is environmentally friendly. TPE provides superior protection for your vehicle's interior compared to traditional rubber floor liners.
Regular cleaning and maintenance can prolong the life of your floor liners and keep them looking their best.
Follow the instruction below:
1. Remove the floor liners from your vehicle and shake off any loose dirt or debris.
2. Use a hose or pressure washer to rinse off any remaining dirt or stains.
3. For stubborn stains, use a mild detergent or all-purpose cleaner and apply it to the affected area.
4. Scrub the stained area gently with a soft-bristled brush or cloth.
5. Rinse the floor liners thoroughly with water to remove any cleaning solution or residue.
6. Wipe off any excess water with a clean towel or allow the liners to air dry completely before re-installing them in your vehicle.
7. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive tools that can damage the liners.
8. Repeat this cleaning process as needed to keep your floor liners in good condition.
Contact us if you require any assistance.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it to us within you may return the item within 30 days of receiving it. Eligible items may be returned for a full refund or exchange, as long as they are in their original condition and packaging.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
Please check out our Returns page for more information.
We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our F100 and R100 products and offer a 3 year warranty for your peace of mind. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years. Please visit our Product Warranties page for more information.
I recently ordered floor liners for my 2023 Subaru Outback and they arrived the other day. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I am glad that I made the purchase. Perfect fit! As the saying goes, 'they fit like a glove'... Findway mats covered more than the mats from Weathertech, and they were cheaper, even with me having to pay for shipping to the US. I am very pleased with the quality, the fit, the price, and the speedy shipping to the US.
These fit my 2022 Mazda C.X. 30 like a glove. Your digital measurements were right on. I received these over a week earlier than expected. I give them a 10/10. Thank You very much , we now have years of snow , sand and salt protection.
I first came across Findway through Amazon for the mats for the front and rear seats. When it came time to get one for the trunk I went directly to the source. The anticipation did not disappoint. I especially love how high the mats come up on the carpet, cause let's face it, Canadian Winters can be real nasty. My new Tucson is now Winter ready and my carpets are saved
I have ordered my matts and trunk liner from them recently. (2019 Infiniti QX50) The product is excellent!!! Very reasonable priced. I am a return customer. Had matts from them in my previous vehicle. Lasted over 10 years until my car was totaled. Very happy with product and services. Thank you guys.
I'm very happy I came here to pick up a set of mats for my car before winter. Service was quick, the mats are high quality and fit perfect. Highly recommend.